Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introduction

The Lesson Outlines on this blog cover one year at Tung Hai Elementary School 東海國小.  At the time of writing, individual lesson plans have not been included, primarily because I usually write these in my notebook, and rarely type them out.  If you are interested in seeing individual lesson plans here, please let me know and I will start putting them up.


Those interested in general information regarding teaching in Taiwan are encouraged to visit my Unit Plan for Tung Hai Junior High School.  That unit plan was much more systematic, and explores some issues regarding teaching in the R.O.C.


I also (occasionally) deal with educational topics on my local blog, Taitung Style, and also on my all-purpose Taiwan blog, Taiwan 101.  The links for those two are on the right.


Live long and prosper, and may the Force be with you, my young Jedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment